Art, Culture, Architecture, Photo Tours
My specialities include: city highlight tours, architecture tours & Frank Lloyd Wright, Street Art/Murals (Wabash Arts Corridor), and Photography walks.
Art, Architecture, & Cultural Tours - custom tours in French, Italian, & English
Photographer for incentives groups & VIPs.
Mes spécialités: les visites touristiques de la ville,
les visites d'architecture et de Frank Lloyd Wright,
le Street Art/Murals (Wabash Arts Corridor et Pilsen) et les promenades photographiques du Loop.
Larissa has been working in tourism & hospitality, and event photography for 15 years as a Tour Guide, Tour Leader, and Coodinator offering cusutom tours in French, Italian and English. She has an MFA in photography, and naturally brings an artistic and cultural perspective to her tours. Some of her clients include the Italian Trade Commission, Barilla, Unilever, Fondazione Milano per la Scala, Maison des Architectes, Senateur Cambon, Elpen Greece, Clover Travel Rome. She works also with travel agencies, tour operators and DMCs. Conversational Spanish & Greek language.
Tours – Tour Guide & Tour Leader
- Chicago Highlights (Loop, Hyde Park, Gold Coast): – see the historic center of Chicago, some history of the architecture in Chicago, & some public art. We can include an ‘EL’ ride or whatever interests you may have.
- Chicago Architecture: History of the skyscrapers in Chicago and architectural developments today. We can include visits to locations like the Robie House, interpreting for the docent tours is provided as well.
- Murals of the Wabash Arts Corridor & Street Art: Walk down the Wabash Arts Corridor from the Loop and get the larger meaning & stories behind the artwork of local, national and international artists – about 50 murals!
- Photo Walk: a walk focusing on some of the best places in Chicago for photos, some history and commentary of Chicago included, as well some photo instruction. Phones, tablets and cameras welcome.
Group photos, VIP, Incentive Travel Photography
Some of my clients and people I have worked with include the Italian Trade Commission, Barilla, Unilever, Fondazione Milano per la Scala, Maison des Architectes, Senateur Cambon, Elpen Greece, Clover Travel Rome. I work as well with travel agencies and inbound DMCs.
Here are a few reviews from clients:
Thank you so much Larissa, for everything, especially creating joy, happiness and wonderful memories for my parents!
- Hubert Joly (CEO Best Buy)
De retour de ce beau voyage, la tête encore un peu embrumée mais pleine d’images.
Notre groupe a été unanime sur la qualité de l’organisation avec une mention particulière à Larissa qui a vraiment été une excellente guide, très présente, à l’écoute, efficace et compétente.
J’espère que nous aurons l’occasion de collaborer à nouveau à l’occasion d’un prochain voyage.
Many thanks indeed for your great organization and your visit of Chicago over the last days. It has been a pleasure to meet you. You will remain for all of us the smile of Chicago. Best to you and all the best.
– Thomas (Paris)
Come sempre vogliamo ringraziarti per il bellissimo viaggio. I posti visti sono stati molto belli ed interessanti e vogliamo esprimere tutta la nostra gratitudine per la meravigliosa esperienza che ci ha permesso di scoprire Chicago e New York.
In più voglio ringraziare te per la tua gentilezza….
A presto, spero.
Grazie per la gentilezza, la competenza e la grande disponibilità – Monica
Sei stata unica! Grazie di tutto – Marina
Contact me to set up a custom tour for you.